Added to Basket

Copper (I) Oxide 97%

Pack:

Price: £

Tel: 0161 366 5123

Copper (I) Oxide 97%

Copper(I) oxide or cuprous oxide is the inorganic compound with the formula Cu2O. It is one of the principal oxides of copper, the other being CuO or cupric oxide.

  • A component of some antifouling paints
  • Used as a pigment and a fungicide

Minimum Assay: >97.0%
Molecular Formula: Cu2
Molecular Weight: 143.09g/mol
Melting Point: 1,230 °C
Boiling Point: 1,800 °C
Density at 25°C (g/cm3): 6
Assay as Cu (Compexometric): >86.0%
Sieve Residue 325 mesh: <0.5%
Particle Size: 3-4 microns 

 

 

Hazard Class: 9

Packing Group: 3

Hazard Phrazes: Causes serious eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Prec Phrazes: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.

aquatic CLP Image Harmful CLP Image

Cas No: 1317-39-1
Einecs No: 215-270-7
UN3077

Downloads

Copper (I) Oxide 97%
Code Pack Price Qty  
GPC9909-5X 500g £17.80
GPC9909-Y 1Kg £31.24
GPC9909-5Y 5Kg £146.74

Our Special Offers